The Snowflake web interface is easy to use and powerful. You can use it to perform almost every task that can be performed using SQL and the command line, including:
- Creating and managing users and other account-level objects (if you have the necessary administrator roles).
- Creating and using virtual warehouses.
- Creating and modifying databases and all database objects (schemas, tables, views, etc.).
- Loading data into tables.
- Submitting and monitoring queries.
In addition, you can use the web interface to change your Snowflake password and manage your user preferences.
Note that this set of topics do not describe all the tasks you can perform in the interface. Instead, they provide general usage information, as well as highlight some of the more important and useful features of the interface, particularly in the Worksheets and History pages.