Account & Session DDL
The following DDL commands are used to view and manage account-level and session operations, including:
- Viewing parameters at multiple levels in the system (account, session, object).
- Setting parameters at the account-level and within a session.
- Using multi-statement transactions within a session.
- Setting and using SQL variables within a session.
- Using a role, warehouse, database, or schema within a session.
||For setting parameters at the account-level; can only be performed by users with the ACCOUNTADMIN role.
||Displays system-defined functions and UDFs.
||For viewing parameter settings for the account.