SQL Operator & Function Reference¶
Links to the system-defined operators and functions:
Summary of Operators & Functions — combined list of all the system-defined operators and functions. Can be used as a quick-reference.
Operators — operators for performing arithmetic, comparison, and logical operations on expressions.
Functions (Alphabetical) — alphabetical list of all system-defined functions (scalar and table).
Functions (by Category) — scalar functions categorized by type:
- Bitwise Expression Functions
- Conditional Expression Functions
- Context Functions
- Numeric Functions
- String & Binary Functions
- String Functions (Regular Expressions)
- Date & Time Functions
- Semi-structured Data Functions
- Conversion Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Analytic / Window Functions
- Miscellaneous Functions